fredag, oktober 27

Adam and Kelly-London;


I’s been a while since I got here, and I have to admit that things have been a bit crazy over here. First of all, London moves so much faster than Oslo, so I have to work different from what I’m used to.

I like to have a chat with people I photograph and explain what, and who I’m taking pictures for etc. But there are not so much time for that, as the people passing by gets annoyed of people stopping up the sidewalk traffic.

I'll do my best to ajust, and present the London spirit through my photographs. I think this couple was nice to start on with, they where so nice and smiling and gave me a smooth start.

-Hilde

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Stå på Hilde, skyt ivei! :) Sølvsko er slettes ikke dumt altså...

12:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

i want all the house of holland tshirts!!!

4:49 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home