onsdag, juli 19

Nostalgia: Dattera til Hagen, Grønland



What a great idea, using a skirt as a supercute dress like that. Anne(26) knows how to wear secondhand! "Me and a good friend was on vacation at my friends grandmothers house, and I spotted the bag in the bathroom. She kept her curlers in the bag, but I asked her nicely because I had to have it. My grandmother also thinks it is funny that I use a bag like that for a handbag." If there is anything that makes us shiver, it is anything that once belonged to a grandma.

3 Comments:

Blogger Strikkelise said...

congrats on a cool new blog. found you via style bytes. love that bag. I'll be back.

5:34 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I am in love with that bag!

10:24 a.m.  
Blogger Zenobia said...

ooh.. i love the way this girl has worn the skirt as a dress. vert cool.

12:37 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home